Why Grants Matter
Foundation grants are vital to the overall operations of the Straz Center. They support a vast array of world-class offerings, including astounding programs in all the performing arts disciplines, the Florida Opera Festival, conservatory training for the enthusiast as well as the professional artist, a wide range of school and community outreach partnerships and one of the nation’s largest touring Broadway seasons.
Grantmakers help us:
- Bring the world’s best performing arts to our Tampa Bay community
- Keep tickets to shows affordable year round
- Offer outstanding training in dance, music and theater at competitive tuition prices
- Provide arts education for underserved schools and agencies at no cost
- Develop a creative workforce for tomorrow by teaching our young people today
- Maintain assistance and services for patrons with special needs
- Sustain and enhance our state-of-the-art facility
We welcome general operating, program-specific and capital improvement grants and will work closely with funders to identify opportunities that best meet their objectives. The Straz Center is proud to appropriately recognize all its funders.
If you are interested in supporting the Straz Center through a grant from your foundation, please contact Donna McBride, Senior Director of Grants and Government Relations, at 813.222.1034 or firstname.lastname@example.org.